1. Only one account allowed per person, family, household, address, computer, network connection, IP address, and/or payment method.
2. Super Slots digitally records and archives all wagers. These recordings and archived records will be used only to resolve discrepancies. All casino play is recorded on our end and the decisions of Super Slots management will be final.
3. Super Slots is not liable in the following scenarios:
-In the event of an Act of God, including but not limited to natural disasters, explosion, theft, malicious damage, strike, and lockout, and industrial action, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance or acts of terrorism.
-The failure of Super Slots computers, telecommunications or any other data transmission system that results in delays, errors, losses or omissions.
4. Super Slots and players shall not commit or purport to commit to rules or obligations other than those specifically provided by these Rules.
5. Super Slots accepts no liability for any damages caused to players by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted online.
6. Dormant Accounts: If an account remains inactive, meaning no deposits, withdrawals or wagers are placed for a period of 12 months or more the account will be deemed “Dormant”. All Dormant Accounts will have their balances zeroed out. If a zeroed out player wishes to reactivate their account, the player can contact customer support to have their balance reinstated.
7. These Rules constitute the entire agreement and understanding between Super Slots and players. In the event of a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
8. Customers are responsible to determine whether relevant services are permitted under the laws of their jurisdiction.
9. The maximum amount a player may win on table games is limited to $250,000 in any 24 hour period, and $1,000,000 in any given 7 day period. Slot machine Jackpot winnings in a 24 hour period are limited to $1,000,000.
10. Management reserves the right to cancel any bet. Management reserves the right to change games or stakes at any time. Errors in operation, errors in the game void all payouts and plays.
11. All Casino games are provided “as is”. We do not guarantee that the Casino software is bug-free. In the event of any error or malfunction in any Casino games, may result in wagers and winnings being cancelled.
12. Any player deliberately exploiting errors, malfunctions, or bugs in the Casino games will have their bets and winnings cancelled.
13. Casino Management’s decision is final.
14. Usage of bots or advantage play software is strictly prohibited in the casino. Breaching this rule may result in games being voided and your account closed.
All deposited funds must be wagered (rolled-over) 1x prior to withdrawal. Players who choose to withdraw prior to completing the required rollover will incur payout processing fees regardless of the payout method. Please contact Player Services for more information on the fees.