Having issues logging into your account? No need to worry. Follow these simple steps to regain access to your account and get right back to playing.
If you forgot your password or username…
1. Use our password assistance tool. You can also get directed to our tool by clicking “Forgot Password?” in the login section.
2. Once on the Password Assistance page, you need to enter your email address and click “Next”.
3. We offer two options you can choose from to log in to your account. You can either set a new password or log in with a temporary code. Choose the option of your preference and click ‘Next’.
4. Whether you choose to set a new password or log in with a temporary code, you will receive a verification code in your email. Enter the 6-digit code and click ‘Verify Code’.
**If you didn’t receive the code you can send it again after 60 seconds.
5. If you chose to set a new password, the next step is to enter your new password twice and save the changes.
Keep in mind that your password must have:
- 8 characters minimum
- At least 1 uppercase letter (A-Z)
- At least 1 lowercase (a-z)
- At least 1 number (0-9)
If you chose to log in with a temporary code, after entering the 6-digit code you’ll be able to access your account without changing your password.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your username on “My Account”.
6. If you find you cannot log in even after resetting the password, please delete the cookies and cache from your browser and try again.
If you still can’t log in…
Contact us for immediate help with accessing your account. Our Customer Service Team is here for you!