Super Slots offers the best Promotions and Bonuses in the industry! To make sure you take advantage of the great rewards we have for you, take a look at our Bonus Rules below.
General Bonus Rules
1. Deposit bonuses are optional and must be requested by the player when making a deposit. Please enter the “bonus code” for the bonus you want to use when you are making your deposit.
2. All deposit bonuses will have a maximum release and cash out limit of 10 times (10x) the bonus amount, up to a maximum of $10,000 (whichever is lower) unless otherwise stated.
3. When completing rollover on a slot game, the maximum bet per spin is $10. Failure to follow this condition may result in forfeiting any winnings.
4. Using the in game “BUY FEATURE” to circumvent bonus rollover requirements may result in forfeiting any winnings.
5. All casino games contribute proportionally towards the rollover of casino bonuses except Slot Progressive Games, Craps and Live Dealer Games. The following is a list of contributions towards rollover requirements for individual game types.
|100%||Slot Games (Progressive Jackpot Slots Excluded)|
|20%||Draw High-Lo And 3 Card Rummy|
|10%||Table Games (unless stated otherwise) and Video Poker|
|5%|| All Blackjack
All Games with Progressive Jackpots
6. Upon acceptance of a bonus, player is deemed to have read and agreed to all terms, rules and requirements listed on this page.
7. Player agrees not to request a withdrawal prior to meeting all stipulations, including rollover requirements.
8. Minimum rollover requirement for both bonuses are defined as [deposit + bonus] multiplied by [required rollover]. For casino bonuses, you are subject to roll over the deposit amount one time in casino real cash games before withdrawing.
9. The maximum bonus is $1,000.00. And a minimum deposit of $50.00, regardless of deposit method, is required to qualify for the bonus.
10. Other promotions are offered from time to time which require higher rollover requirements. These requirements must be adhered to prior to any withdrawal request.
11. Bonuses are non-transferable and have no cash value; a bonus only gains cash value after all stipulations, including rollover requirements, are met.
12. Bonuses are for recreational players. Super Slots reserve the right to deny and/or cancel bonuses and/or winnings from said bonuses if management determines a player to be non-recreational or part of a syndicate.
13. Super Slots reserves the right to take away any bonus at any time without explanation.
14. Bonuses are for recreational players and usage. Super Slots reserves the right to deny and/or cancel bonuses and/or winnings from said bonuses if management determines a player to be non-recreational or part of a syndicate.
15. Super Slots reserves the right to take away an account’s bonus eligibility and/or any bonus at any time without explanation.
16. Super Slots promotions are not available to residents of the following countries or jurisdictions:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Reload Bonus Qualification
Players Who Meet The Following Qualify for a Reload Bonus (player must meet all requirements to qualify):
1. No existing bonus balance or pending freeplay in account
2. No existing rollover conditions in account
3. No payout in the last 8 days
Stipulations on Reload Bonus
If any pattern of “recycling” or “churning” (‘money being withdrawn and redeposit in effort to accrue bonuses’) all bonuses and winnings from said bonuses will be removed from account without notice.
If you have any additional questions regarding one of our bonuses, don’t hesitate to contact our Player Services Team. We’ll be happy to help you!