A crypto exchange is a digital marketplace where you can buy and sell cryptocurrency. Major exchanges come with built-in wallets, meaning you can trade and store your crypto tokens on a single interface. Mobile exchange apps include QR code recognition, making the experience even better and faster.
Once you select your preferred exchange, simply create an account. The accounts are free. Many of these exchanges will require a picture of your ID for personal verification — but the process is fast and secure.
Upon creating an account, it is recommended to download the exchange’s mobile app to your phone to simplify wallet address QR code scanning, sending, and transferring Bitcoin.
The exchanges, wallets, and other third-party services mentioned on this page are not associated with Super Slots. Choosing the best exchange depends on your specific needs and preferences.
2. Buy Bitcoin.
Go on your exchange account (for many it’s a deposit button link), enter the amount you want to buy, your preferred payment method and submit. It just takes a few clicks. Once you complete your purchase, the Bitcoin automatically arrives in your digital wallet and is ready to deposit in your player account.
Did you know?
You can buy Bitcoin instantly with your debit/credit card or your checking account through a regulated exchange.
There are several ways you can purchase Bitcoin. Click below to learn of the most popular ones.
*Recommended services are not associated with Super Slots.ag. Choosing the best exchange depends on your specific needs and preferences.
To buy, go on your exchange account and use a debit/credit card or bank account to buy digital currency. Once you complete your purchase, the Bitcoin automatically arrives in your digital wallet and is ready to deposit in your player account.
You can deposit cash to buy Bitcoin (and withdraw cash from your Bitcoin!) You will need a wallet downloaded to your phone, and you will need to locate the machine nearest you.
Use CoinATMradar.comto find Bitcoin ATMs in your area. These machines are fast, secure, and easy to use — even for first time Bitcoin users.
Please note that some machines may ask for ID prior to allowing purchase or exchanges. Additionally, you will need a Bitcoin address to move funds. You will need to insert cash into the machine to purchase Bitcoin. Also, you may need to verify your address to confirm most transactions — when this occurs, the transaction will be instant.
Bitcoin ATM Steps
1. Open a web browser and type coinatmradar.com. Scroll down to the General map. In the upper-left corner, enter your location in the “Search by address” bar.
2. A new screen will open showing all the available Bitcoin ATM machines near you. Find the location that’s most convenient, click on the one you want to use, and if you need help with the best way to get there, click on “Get Directions” to open its location in Google Maps. Should you require more information, click on “ View Listing”, which reveals details about the type of machine and location, for example, phone number, fees, supported coin types and open hours.
3. Bitcoin ATM machines vary in style and look, but they all function in the same way. In this example, you select language and then select “Buy Bitcoins”.
4. In order to deposit cash to buy Bitcoins, you must generate a “receive” address in your Bitcoin wallet, which gives you a scannable QR code on your phone.
5. Open your Bitcoin wallet and hold your phone with the QR code close to the scan window on the Bitcoin ATM Machine.
6. Insert your desired cash amount and click on the “Buy Bitcoin” Wait a moment while the transaction continues to process. It only takes a few seconds for your Bitcoin to appear in your wallet.
7. Now you can press the “Done” Button to complete the transaction.
8. Congratulations – you’ve now successfully converted your cash to Bitcoin and can go ahead and deposit to our cashier.
1. Go to the Cashier deposit screen, select “Bitcoin (BTC)” from the available options, and enter the desired deposit amount. You will get a scannable QR code (if using a desktop) or a long address to copy/paste (if you are using your smartphone to access the Cashier).
2. Copy the long address in the cashier and open your Crypto wallet.
3. In the wallet, select the option to “Send” or “Withdraw” Bitcoin, enter the amount (make sure it’s the same amount you selected in the Cashier) and submit.
4. If using a mobile phone and desktop, scan the QR code you got from us with the phone. Once entered, click “NEXT”. If you are using a phone only, paste the long address you copied from the Cashier.
5. Confirm the wallet address again and click “NEXT”.
6. Once you have gotten the required blockchain confirmations, the funds will appear in your Super Slots account. This happens usually within 15 minutes.
Some mobile payment services let you buy and transfer Bitcoin through a mobile app without the need to set up an Exchange account or a wallet.
Cash App is now the easiest way to buy and sell Bitcoin without the need to set up an Exchange account or a wallet. Plus, you can even send Bitcoin directly to your Super Slots real money account without leaving the app!
Learn the steps to buy Bitcoin and deposit using CashApp:
3. Deposit Bitcoin (BTC) at Super Slots.
Once Bitcoin is in your wallet, you are ready to deposit with us:
Go to the Cashier.
Select Bitcoin (BTC) from the available deposit options.
Enter the desired deposit amount and receive the QR code and wallet address.
Simply scan the QR code with your mobile device to automatically open the exchange’s mobile app and complete the deposit. On desktop, you can simply copy/paste the wallet address in the exchange’s site platform.
In the Super Slots Cashier, only use the generated Bitcoin address once per deposit.
Once you have gotten the required blockchain confirmations, the funds will appear in your Super Slots account. This happens usually within 15 minutes.
Exercise caution when using a wallet that uses both Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) as it might lead to confusion between addresses and funds.
Why do more and more of our clients use Bitcoin?
It’s easy and convenient. Use your mobile, desktop computer, or hand cash at a Bitcoin ATM.
Transactions are credited usually within minutes.
There are no banks or government agencies involved.
Enhanced security features make it secure and reliable.
There is a large number of merchants accepting Bitcoin. You can use it to shop online, book your next vacation or even buy a car!
View our frequently asked questions for more information on Bitcoin.
In the cashier deposit screen, select “Cryptocurrency” and click on the Bitcoin icon. On the next screen, enter the amount, and promo code and click on “Deposit Now”. You will get a scannable QR code (if using a desktop) or a long address to copy paste (if you are using your smartphone to access the cashier).
Copy the long address in the cashier and open your Crypto wallet.
In the wallet, select send/receive BTC and then “send”
Enter the amount (make sure it’s the same amount you selected in the cashier) and click “Send”.
If using a phone and desktop, scan the QR code you got from us with the phone. Once entered, click “NEXT”. If you are using a phone only, paste the long address you copied in the cashier.
Confirm the wallet address again and click “NEXT”.
Once you have gotten the required blockchain confirmations, the funds will appear in your player account. This happens usually within 15 minutes and a maximum of 2 hours.* Exercise caution when using a wallet that uses both Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) as it might lead to confusion between addresses and funds.